Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Against Many/Night Siege/Cutting Losses

Here are some pics from my band's record release show last week at Trailer Space. Many thanks go out to Night Siege, Cutting Losses and Gospel & The Wolf for playing that show.

Also, I want to say thanks again to my friend Eric Hueber for taking pictures of us with my camera (go see his movie Rainbows End at the Austin Film Festival this year).

When I started transferring these pics I noticed they all seemed a little out of focus. Sure enough, my fish eye lens has some kind of problem where it's stuck on "infinity" for the focus. So... I'll be looking in to getting that fixed, I guess. I had to go against my better judgement to upload these pictures, but I gave in and here they are. I am now accepting donations for the lens repairs ;-)